- A synergistic blend of cultures for broad spectrum effectiveness. Not just a single strain as are so many competitive products.
- People safe – Acts by liquefying and digesting organic stains and odours by enzymatic action. The only byproducts produced in the process are carbon dioxide, water and additional safe bacteria.
- Environmentally safe – Bacteria that have multiplied during the use of AirX Odour Eater are a help in waterways and water treatment facilities because they help seed the natural biodegradation of water borne waste.
- Safe on Contact Surfaces – There’s no heat generated to cause leaking pipes. No solvents to dissolve the backing of carpets or to craze plastics. No acids to etch floors or the grouting around the toilets and urinals.
- Long shelf life – The bacteria in AirX Odour Eater are in the form of spores with a protective shell that keeps them dormant until the product is removed from the
container and contacts organic matter.
- 50 billion enzyme producing bacteria in every litre – This astronomical figure is certified to be correct, and is important to you because the thoroughness and speed with which an enzyme producing product digests stains and the cause of odours is directly related to its bacteria count.
AirX BioEnzymes Odour Eater. There are good bacteria and there are bad bacteria. The bad ones can cause sickness and disease while the good ones are instrumental in things like fermenting beer, curing tobacco and processing cheese.
AirX Odour Eater contains only good bacteria , in this case they are special bacteria designed to remove stubborn odours and stains using natural bio-enzymatic reactions. When the bacteria in AirX Odour Eater come into contact with organic matter, they act like sponges to absorb it.
The enzymes produced by the bacteria liquefy and then literally digest the matter as their food. No by-products are produced by this process except harmless carbon dioxide
and water. The bacteria in AirX Odour Eater are living organisms and need food to grow and multiply. Once they contact organic matter, they go to work digesting otherwise impossible to remove odours and stains.
Digests foul odours: in and around urinals and toilet fixtures, chemical toilets and waste containers etc; in urinal drains and traps; in carpets, upholstery and fabrics
In animal pens, cages and runways. Removes stains from urine, faeces vomit blood, wine, coffee and other organic matter. Boosts biocycle systems for households.
To digest foul odors around urinals & toilets etc –
Dilute AirX Odour Eater with water and use to clean contaminated area. While the surface is still wet, spray with full strength AirX Odour Eater. Continue using daily until odours are digested, then use weekly or monthly.
To digest odors in urinal traps – Initially, when urinal will not be used for a while, add AirX Odour Eater at the recommended rate.
To digest odors in carpets & upholstery – Dilute AirX Odour Eater at the recommended rate. Test fibres for colourfastness. If colourfast, use solution to clean soiled area.
After cleaning, spray with full strength AirX Odour Eater. Rinse with water and then blot up or pick up with wet vac.