- Approved for hospital use – Kills Pseudomonas aeruginosa (PRD 10), Methicillin resistant Staphylococcusaureus (MRSA) & a wide range of other Gram positive & Gram negative bacteria.
- Kills HIV1 (AIDS) Viruswhen used according to directions.
- Kills Hepatitis B Virus- HBV is a serious disease that attacks the liver & can cause lifelong infection.
- Kills Hepatitis C Virus – HCV is one of the most common chronic blood borne infections in Australia.
- Superior Cleaner – Penetrates, lifts & then without scrubbing floats away otherwise hard to remove soil.
- Contains Aircide® Odour Counteractant- Erases foul odours without any hospital or unpleasant odour of its own.
- Effective in hard water – Proven an effective bactericide, fungicide & virucide in the presence of organic soil (5% blood serum).
- Kills mould
- Perfect for urinals, washrooms, kennels, vets, flood and fire restoration
AirX BioEnzymes Ultra Disinfectant & Odour Counteractant is a phosphate-free formulation designed to provide effective cleaning, deodorising & disinfection in one easy operation. AirX Ultra uses ‘Dual’ quaternary ammonium chloride technology & as a result qualifies as a disinfectant for use in hospitals, in such critical areas as the operating room & patients’ rooms.
It is a superior cleaner for tough jobs in manufacturing plants & athletic & recreational facilities. It deodorises areas that are hard to keep fresh smelling because of bacterial growth & with Aircide® it erases odours that are already in the air. AirX Ultra is one of the most up-to-date, broad spectrum disinfectants on the market. It kills a wide range of other gram positive & gram negative bacteria & pathogenic fungi, as well as HIV 1 (the AIDS virus), HBV (Hepatitis B virus) & HCV (Hepatitis C virus).
When used as directed, this product is formulated to clean, deodorise & disinfect hard, non-porous, inanimate, environmental surfaces, including floors, walls, metal surfaces, stainless steel surfaces, glazed porcelain & ceramic tile, fiberglass, plastic surfaces, vinyl, chrome, bathrooms, shower stalls, shower doors, bathtubs, toilets, bathroom fixtures, kitchens, counter tops, sinks, exteriors of microwaves, refrigerators, & other kitchen appliances, automobile interiors, cabinets, tables, chairs, desks, dining room surfaces, doorknobs, garbage cans & telephones.
To disinfect inanimate, hard, non-porous surfaces add 20ml of AirX Ultra Ultimate Strength Disinfectant per litre of water.
Apply solution with a mop, cloth, sponge or hand pump trigger sprayer so as to thoroughly wet all surfaces. Allow surfaces to remain wet for 10 minutes, then remove excess liquid. For heavily soiled areas, a pre-cleaning is required. Prepare a fresh solution for each use. See label for special instructions for use on food contact surfaces & surfaces soiled with blood/body fluids