- Suitable for alloy and aluminium
- More concentrated than any other product on the market
- Has a less abrasive polishing action than other polishes
- Great for cars, motorbikes, trucks or around the home
- Accredited supplier to NASA
- Award winning product
- Includes a free applicator cloth
- 75g tube
Autosol Aluminium Polish is made in Germany as a specifically formulated polish for all aluminium and alloy surfaces. Cleans polishes and protects the surface to maintain a mirror-shine.
Autosol Aluminium Polish is a revolutionary, ammonia-free product, which is perfect for cleaning and polishing uncoated aluminium surfaces leaving an unparalleled sheen without scratching or hazing. The paste formula provides 10x concentrate cleaning power in comparison with liquid equivalents. Autosol Aluminium Polish is ideal for use on alloy and aluminium surfaces on cars, bikes, trucks and around the home. It is perfectly suited to softer metals as it contains a less abrasive polishing action than the regular Autosol Metal Polish.
Directions for use:
1. First, apply a small amount of Autosol Aluminium Polish onto your uncoated aluminium or alloy surface.
2. Spread and polish with a soft micro-fibre cloth in small circular motions until a black residue appears.
3. Finally, buff off with a clean cloth to achieve a high lustre finish.