- For glass and ceramic cooker tops
- Also works to clean serving dishes
- Ready-to-use cream
Bar Keepers Friend Cooktop Cleaner is formulated to remove tenacious cooked-on residues from glass surfaces.
Use it to quickly clean smooth glass or ceramic surfaces, such as your glass cooktop, and your glass and ceramic cookware. In addition, you can use BKF Cooktop cleaner to buff out the utensil marks that accumulate on serving plates.
BKF in the Kitchen:
- Glass or ceramic cooktop
- Glass or ceramic cookware
- Ceramic dinner and serving ware
- Metal cookware and serving ware
Where NOT to use BKF
- Gold or Silver (sterling silver is OK)
- Polished stone, such a marble or granite
- Lacquered, painted, or mirrored surfaces.
Because BKF Cooktop Cleaner is acidic and contains polishing compounds, BKF may etch or dull delicate surfaces. Before applying to any unlisted surface, test in a small, hidden area first. Always rinse food-contact surfaces thoroughly.