- For rust stains, metal tarnish, mineral deposits, soap scum, and everyday grime.
- Works on most non-porous, hard surfaces.
- For cookware, bathroom and kitchens.
Bar Keepers Friend Soft Cleanser is the liquid version of our original BKF Cleanser & Polish powder. Use this creamy, ready-to-use formula to quickly coat hard, non-porous surfaces.
It is particularly useful for cleaning vertical surfaces in the bathroom, such as shower stalls, bathtubs, and toilets. Once you squirt a horizontal line of BKF Soft Cleanser onto a vertical surface, gravity will cause the line to sheet downward into a uniform coating. Like BKF Powder, BKF Soft Cleanser is effective at removing rust stains, metal tarnish, mineral deposits, soap scum, and everyday grime. Both require thorough rinsing. To reduce the amount of rinsing, try using less BKF than you think you need. A little goes a long way.
BKF in the Kitchen:
- Countertops (non-stone)
- Oven door windows
- Plates (buffs out knife marks)
BKF in the Bathroom:
- Tile & Grout
- Stainless Steel Grills
- Sports Equipment (golf clubs)
- Vehicles (test surfaces first!)
Where NOT to use BKF
- Gold or Silver (sterling silver is OK)
- Polished stone, such a marble or granite
- Lacquered, painted, or mirrored surfaces
Because the Soft Cleanser is acidic and contains polishing compounds, BKF may etch or dull delicate surfaces. Before applying to fibreglass, plastics, anodized aluminium or brushed metal surfaces, such as appliance exteriors, test in a small, hidden area first.