- Counteracts Odours the Bioenzymes way
- Super strength – Many times the concentration & lasting ability of typical deodorisers
- Convenient- High concentration allows packaging in smaller sizes that can easily be transported & stored.
- Versatile – Counteracts odours from a wide range of sources including smoking, cooking, animals, liquor, chemicals, sickness etc.
- Non-staining – Can be applied directly to most surfaces without risk of staining or damaging that surface.
- Water-soluble – Dilutes with water & mixes completely without stirring, making it ideal for adding to cleaning solutions, rug shampoos & rinse water.
Bioezymes Airicide is a multi-purpose water soluble counteractant that is many times the concentration of ordinary deodorisers, making it more effective against stronger & more disagreeable odours & also giving it a longer residual action
Airicide is formulated with odour counteractant to change the “geometries” of odour molecules in the air, consequently changing the way they are perceived by our olfactory senses & causing odours to be no longer perceived as unpleasant.
Airicide counteracts odours from animals, cigarettes, cigars, cooking, sickness, liquor, garbage, paint, chemicals etc.
Counteracts most common foul odours. For use in hospitals, nursing homes, institutions, schools, hotels, motels, buses, aeroplanes, boats etc. Erases foul odours in bathrooms, locker rooms, kitchens, basements, bedpans, commodes, air con units etc.
Daily– Squirt a few drops on the bottom of chair seats, in wastebaskets & garbage cans.
Human Incontinence, pet accidents – Squirt on the source of the odour to make clean-up more pleasant. Add Airicide to detergent.
Hospitals, Nursing Homes – Squirt in bedpans, commodes, on dirty linen, used bandages.
Hotels, motels – Squirt on the bath mat, on the shower curtain or in the air conditioner unit.
Rugs, shampoos, cleaning solutions – Add one small squirt per litre of mixed solution. Use also in the rinse water.
Sinks, drains, marine & portable toilets – Add 10ml per litre of liquid in holding tank.