- Readily Bio-degradable
- Charged with pro-active bacteria (patented)
- Eliminates odours – removes the cause of odours
- Prevents blocked traps and pipes
- Phosphate free
- Septic safe – designed to be used in conventional septics, waste water treatment plants and grey water systems
- Grey water safe – breaks down into nutrients that are safe for the garden (low sodium)
- User friendly – no poisons, no corrosives, no known allergens
- Non hazardous, non poison labelling
- Individually wrapped in soluble film – no need for any contact
- Aromatic bubblegum fragrance
- Made from plant derived and mineral based materials (no petrochemicals)
- Value for money – last for weeks
- Made in Australia
BioGreen Urinal Pro Tabs with pro-active bacteria and patented manufacturing methods, are a new generation deodorant cleaning tab designed to clean and reduce odour problems
associated with urinals and troughs. Probiotic species bacteria are micro-organisms that have claimed health benefits when consumed and are commonly consumed as part of fermented foods with specially added active live cultures, such as in yogurt, soy yogurt, or as dietary supplements.
The added bacteria digest uric salts and sludge, uric deposits build-ups, eliminating the source of unpleasant odours rather than just masking them. These new strains of bacteria colonise the urinal pipes and degrade the body solids, calcium and urine crystals, keeping the pipes clear and free of odours.
Prepared from select ingredients that have been carefully chosen to maximise both ecological and operator safety.
Suitable for use in all types of urinals, stainless steel, porcelain and ceramic troughs. Use in washrooms and restrooms with a history of odour problems, cleaning or pipe blockage problems.
Place one wrapped tab in each urinal, or one every 50 cm in trough urinals. Replace when block has dissolved to maintain maximum efficiency.