- Safe for use on wool fibres
- Cuts through greasy stains and food spills
- Endorsed by Good Environmental Choice Australia
- Deodorises and leaves a lingering orange aroma
- Highly concentrated economical formulation
- pH: 9.00-10.00
Citrafresh high-performance extraction pre-spray concentrate with natural orange deodorising action. Citrafresh is ideal on greasy carpets. It is safe for all carpet fibres including fine silk rugs and woollen carpet commonly found in hotels. Contains vegetable oil based detergents.
1. Vacuum carpet thoroughly.
2. Prepare the diluted solution as directed.
3. Pretest by applying a solution of Citrafresh in an inconspicuous area. Cover with a clean white towel and leave for 5 minutes, then check the towel for colour transfer.
4. If no colour transfer, proceed with cleaning.
5. Blot excess liquid or remove solid soils before cleaning.
6. Using a trigger spray apply Citrafresh to the outside edge of the stain. Do not oversaturate carpet.
7. Work product towards the middle of the stain with a clean white towel. Do not spread the stain by scrubbing with a sponge.
8. Leave the product to remain on the stain for 2 minutes.
9. Using a clean, wet, white towel blot the treated area.
10. Repeat the process until no more soils come up in the towel.
11. Rinse the treated area with cold water and blot or extract.
12. Repeat above until all stain is removed.