- Endorsed with the Good Environmental Choice Australia (GECA) mark
- Natural ingredients act as a mildewicide/ mouldicide
- Daily use prevents soap scum build up and mould growth
- Concentrated economical formulation
- Formulated for easy spray and leave application, reducing cleaning times
- Fresh natural aroma provides a lingering freshness
- pH: 1.0 – 2.0
Lencia is designed to be sprayed and left on the surface where it will continue to act on bathroom grime, mould and mildew. Spraying daily dissolves bathroom scum, calcium build-up and prevents mould forming. It can be used on showers, baths, basins, ceramic tiles, toilets and urinals. In cases of existing black deposits due to mould spores, bleach may be needed initially remove this. Not suitable for use on brass taps, limestone, marble, granite or other stone surfaces.
Citrus Resource products are unique and innovative and offer a total solution for washroom and toilet cleaning care. Fiercely effective, yet gentle action removes lime, hard water scale, mould, rust and waste products from surfaces, helping to minimise the risk of bacteria transfer and improve hygiene levels in bathrooms. This natural alternative is ideal for schools, hospitals, hotels and resorts. It is also ideal for domestic applications where the demand for products that help sustain the environment is increasing.