- Multi-purpose application
- Removes oils, grease, glue, adhesives, chewing gum and inks
- Water soluble with cold or hot water, leaving surfaces clean and residue free
- Reduced environmental impact as product ingredients are natural and renewable
Citrus Resources Orange Solv Degreaser is a powerful water-soluble solvent that is an alternative to strong petroleum, chlorinated or glycol ether solvents used for heavy duty cleaning and degreasing. The main applications for Orange Solv include grease and tar removal from engines and parts, graffiti removal from solvent resistant hard surfaces and chewing gum and stain removal from carpets. If used as a carpet spotter it must be thoroughly rinsed to ensure all stain residues are removed. Contains D-Limonene and coconut based detergents.
1. Use Neat.
2. Scrape away excess soils and apply Orange Solv.
3. Leave to break down soil and if necessary gently work in with a scraper or wipe over surface.
4. Rinse areas with water after use.
1. Use Neat.
2. Pre-test Orange Solv on an inconspicuous area of dry carpet before use to check for colour
transfer or bleeding. Dilute Orange Solv with equal parts water and test again if bleeding occurs.
3. Only apply a small amount of Orange Solv. Apply to a clean white towel or nappy and dab stains,
working from the edge toward the centre. Blot stain and rinse or extract area with water to remove
4. Heavy grease stains may require Orange Solv to be worked in with your fingers to assist
penetration. Where heavy applications are used, double rinse or extract thoroughly with water.
Please note: This product is classed as Dangerous Goods for transportation. A flat rate $55 fee is charged at checkout.