- Used in Drains / Grease traps / Beverage tower drain / Urinals & Commode.
- pH Neutral does not damage the plumbing – does not generate heat, therefore, will not corrode plumbing.
- Deodorises by attacking, breaking down and flushing away the source of the odour in the piping.
- The solution is biodegradable and will break down in drains.
- A more sustainable cleaner
- Enzymes are readily biodegradable.
- Having the broad spectrum of enzymes ensures the breaking down of all the organic matter in a grease trap
- Keeps working for up to 7 days after application.
Enzyme Wizard Grease and Waste Digestor is a pH Neutral formula that eliminates odours and builds up in drains, urinals, grease traps, beverage towers and septic tanks. A proprietary blend of enzymes and surfactants which treats and maintains drains and grease traps as well as augmenting bacterial strains in septic tanks.
Improved performance. The synergistic effect of combining several enzymes results in improved grease trap efficiency beyond what single enzymes and traditional surfactants can achieve. An energy-efficient product, ensuring the elimination of odours deep into the drain pipe and opening up drain lines ensuring free flow.
Enzyme cleaners are naturally occurring elements so they are “PlanetSafe, as well as being plant-based won’t affect natural bacteria in the sewer system
Commonly used in: Food manufacturers, restaurants, aged care facilities, stadiums, schools, shower blocks, public toilets and pubs.
Directions for use:
For best results, use at night or after hours. Grease trap should be pumped clear prior to initial treatment.
Drain Lines: Pour 120ml for slow drains and 240ml for stopped drains directly into the drain. Use daily until drain lines are clear.
Grease Traps: Pour 120ml per 380L daily into drain closest to trap or directly into holding tanks. Initial Treatment: use 240ml per 380L
Beverage Towers: Pour 120ml into drain lines twice per week. Allow formula to work for five minutes. Flush drain with one litre of warm water.
Urinals and Commodes: Pour 120ml into problem drains twice per week for odour control.
- pH Neutral
Optional Extras: 1 Litre screen printed empty twin dosing bottle. Decant bigger volumes into this handy reusable bottle.