- A concentrated formula specifically blended for mould and mildew remediation.
- Safely and effectively cleans fungus, mould spores and mildew.
- A rapid-penetrating action which breaks down and cleans accumulated debris.
- Eliminates odours by destroying the source.
- Multi-Enzyme formula to give best results.
- No phosphates or caustic ingredients that will damage tiles and grouting.
- Can also be used around toilets to break down urea and general staining before sanitising.
- Soap free – streak free
Enzyme Wizard Mould and Mildew Bathroom/Kitchen Spray and wipe pH Neutral powerful formula for all surfaces including bench tops, tiles, sinks and glass and stainless steel. Attacks and prevents mould and mildew.
- pH Neutral
Directions for use:
Simply Spray affected areas with Enzyme Wizard Mould & Mildew Cleaner. Agitate with a stiff brush. Allow formula to work for 5 minutes. Rinse free with fresh water.
General Cleaning: Dilute 1 part Enzyme to 10 parts water (ratio 1:10).
Apply with the trigger spray.
Heavy Duty Cleaning: Dilute 1 part Enzyme to 5 parts water (ratio 1:5)
Apply with the trigger spray. Multiple applications may be necessary for old or heavy deposits.
Toilets/Urinals and heavily built up soap & scum areas: apply the undiluted formula to surface. Wait 5 minutes. Rinse free with fresh water. Sanitise as necessary.