- Contains a proprietary soap-free multi-enzyme formula
- Designed to break down grease, oil, and food waste.
- Naturally lifts grease from grout lines
- Eliminates odours by destroying the organic matter. It does not just mask odours!
- No Deck Brushing! Mop & Go!
- Designed to discharge down the drain where the enzyme formula will continue to attack the grease and food waste- septic safe.
- pH neutral, non-corrosive and safe for all surfaces not harmed by water
Enzyme Wizard No Rinse Floor Cleaner. MOP and GO! Floor cleaner that saves time – no rinsing required. kitchen floors, tiles, lino, concrete, wooden floors, dining areas, patios & entryways, bathrooms, unsealed tiles.
The enzymes in No Rinse Floor Cleaner break down stains & odours into their basic elements. Carbon, hydrogen and other elements readily integrate with the environment instead of polluting it. Even mineral buildups simply fall apart when our enzymes break down the organic ‘glue’ that holds it in place.
Complete Ingredients: Water, Enzyme Wizard enzymes blended from plants, surfactant and fragrance.
What’s innovative about the No Rinse Floor Cleaner?
Organic Multi-Function Enzyme The Benefits of Adding a Multi-Enzyme Solution: • A more sustainable cleaner. Enzymes are readily biodegradable. • Support for the “compaction” trend. Low volumes of enzymes are required to replace high-volume ingredients such as surfactants and builders. • Improved performance. The synergistic effect of combining several enzymes results in improved stain removal and overall floor cleaning beyond what single enzymes and traditional surfactants can achieve. • Energy-efficient product. Enzymes work well even at low temperatures, allowing wash temperature reductions and thereby energy savings. • Enzyme cleaners are naturally occurring elements so they are “Planet-Safe.”
Directions for use:
Light Cleaning: Dilute 100ml of Enzyme Wizard Cleaner in 10 Litres of water (ratio 1:100). Mop the floor leaving a thin film of water across the surface and allow to dry. Enzyme Cleaner will continue to break down grease and increase slip resistance over a 24 hour period.
Heavy Duty Cleaning: Dilute 200ml of Enzyme Cleaner in 10 Litres of water (ratio 1:50). Mop the floor as above and allow to dry.