Enzyme Wizard Wheelie Bin Cleaner & Deodoriser
- Is a super concentrated organic formula specifically blended for removal of all Biofilm –(Refer: Description of Biofilm) in and around Wheelie Bins.
- Does not contain any soap based Surfactants that when they combine with fats, oils and greases create slime
- Has a rapid penetrating action that breaks down all organics by using a 50% enzyme concentration
- Eliminates odours by destroying the source of the problem
- Can be used with a foaming gun to ease the burden of cleaning
- pH Neutral –Soap free –Septic safe –No Palm Oil
- Non –Toxic: Contains No Ammonia or Chlorine
BIOFILM –What you need to Know
Biofilm is a collection of bacteria encased in extracellular polymeric substance (EPS), more commonly known as slime. This slime forms on surfaces and builds up over time, allowing pathogens to flourish and leading to contamination.
Many industrial companies struggle with biofilm. Build-up and subsequent contamination can occur on any type of surface, often including food production machinery; membrane filters, and pipes, to give just a few examples.
The slime is a problematic and unpredictable source of contamination that is very hard, if not impossible, to remove with traditional cleaning chemicals.
Although various methods are used to attempt to control biofilm, they are not without limitations. Aggressive chemicals such as caustic soda and bleach are often used, but they do not provide very good performance and, at the same time, corrode materials and machinery, endanger users, and negatively impact the environment.
Fortunately, a more efficient, safe, and environmentally friendly option is available –enzymes.