- Patented design
- Permanently fixed end clips
- Precision cut for streak-free results
- Plastic tips are gentle for the frame
- Lightweight material
- Center channel dots
- Fits all handles-handle not included
The Moerman Liquidator 2.0 channel is unique its kind. Developed with window cleaners who were tired of having to detail the corners and edges of the windows. The angles of the end clips of the Liquidator 2.0 channels are designed in such a way that, with the right technique, you can wipe a window much more efficiently and without having to detail.
The Liquidator 2.0 works great on all kinds of windows: thick or thin rubber seals, old or new steel edges, wooden, plastic or aluminium frames…
Working with a Liquidator 2.0 not only means using fewer tools but also lets the rubber float like air on the glass, due to the perfect pressure distribution and the lightweight aluminium channel. This ensures smooth and easy performances without excessive strain on arms and shoulders – even after hours of intensive window cleaning.
For optimal performance of your Liquidator 2.0 channel :
- Place your original Liquidator rubber in the middle of the channel
- Use enough detergent, preferably directly on the sleeve
- Put minimum pressure and it floats like air
- Get a feel for the right angle of attack
- No detailing of the window