- A surface treatment to repel soil and reduce water absorption
- Does not alter the natural colour, texture and appearance of the stone
- For use on bricks, sandstone, limestone, and ceramics
- Water based and safer to use than solvent sealers
- Enhances original colour richness of the surface
- U.V. stable making it suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- pH: 12.0 – 13.0
A water based protector that provides an invisible subsurface protection to outdoor masonry surfaces of stone, marble, unglazed ceramics, terracotta, sandstone and smooth concrete. It can also be used to protect ornaments, sculptures, facades and columns. Helps prevents staining caused by water, hydrocarbon solvents, cooking oils, food and drinks that can permanently ruin the surface appearance.
Directions for use:
1. Pre-clean floor with Supastar or Crossfire as directed prior to application.
2. Always pre-test Barricade on the substrate in an inconspicuous area before use.
3. Barricade can be applied by spraying or brushing.
4. Dilute depending on flooring surface and generously apply.
– Porous stone and concrete: Dilute 1 part to 5 parts water
– Vitrified tiles: Dilute 1 part to 10 parts water
5. Allow to penetrate for approximately 10 minutes.
6. Remove excess by mop or squeegee, before rinsing with potable water.
7. Allow the treated surface to dry for at least 24 hrs to develop water repellence.