- Low pH ensure fibres are not damaged by high alkalinity
- Removes stains from multiple sources
- pH: 1.0 – 2.0
Research Coffee Break is a low pH spotter used to assist in the removal of coffee, tannin, berry red wine and fruit juice stains. Can also be used to remove urine stains, however, if aged they can permanently damage the carpet and defy removal. It can also be used to neutralise alkaline carpet spotters such as Sensation. Use for removing red, pink, orange coloured dye stains prior to spotting with Sensation. Follow with Browning Treatment to remove certain fugitive colour runs.
1. Use Neat– do not dilute
2. Pre-test before use. Apply Coffee Break in an inconspicuous area and cover with a clean white towel. Leave for 5 minutes and check the towel for colour transfer. If no colour transfer then proceed with cleaning.
3. Blot excess liquid or remove solid soils before cleaning.
4. Using a trigger spray apply Coffee Berak to the outside edge of the stain. DO NOT over saturate carpet.
5. Work product towards the middle of the stain with a clean white towel. DO NOT spread the stain by scrubbing with a sponge.
6. Leave the product to remain on the stain for 2 minutes.
7. Using a clean, wet, white towel blot the treated area.
8. Repeat the process until no more soil is transferred to the towel.
9. Rinse extracted or neutralised the treated area with cold water and blot or extract (If required apply a small amount of Browning Treatment to reduce final trace of dye).
10. Repeat above until all stain is removed. Apply small amount of Browning Treatment to reduce final trace of dye.