- Cleaner/degreaser suitable for vinyl, marble, concrete and terrazzo floors
- An all-round cleaner for the toughest cleaning jobs
- Apply by mop, spray and wipe or scrubber
- Dissolves and floats away hardened fats, oil and grease and food spillages.
- Minimises surface scrubbing and manual effort.
- Approved for use in Export Registered Meat Establishments (formally known as AQIS)
- pH 12.0 – 13.0
Research Crossfire Floor Cleaner is an instant action cleaner, formulated to attack the dirtiest industrial cleaning jobs. A heavy duty cleaner, its high powered, concentrated formula dissolves and floats away hardened fats, food spillages, nicotine stains and floor polishes. Its medium suds formula and high performance make it ideal for pressure washers, steam cleaners and automatic scrubbing machines.
Directions for use:
Kitchens: (E.g. Ovens, range hoods, rotisseries, exhaust fans, etc.) Ovens and cook tops:
1. Heat to approximately 80 C. Turn off. 2. Spray Crossfire over surface. Use Neat 3. Leave to soak for 5 minutes. 4. Re-apply and wipe off with scourer.
Ducts and filters:
1. Spray and leave to stand 5 mins.
2. Pressure spray with hot water.
Drains: To keep drains flowing freely 1. Add 500ml weekly. Use Neat
Industry: Rubber marks, some glues, printing inks. Use Neat. 1. Apply until softened. 2. Scrape deposits. 3. Repeat application as necessary and rinse.
Heavy Duty Degreasing: Restoring floors, quarry, ceramic tiles and concrete, marker pen, tar and grease. 1. Dilute as instructed. 2. Apply solution by spray or mop over surface. Larger areas may be scrubbed with a rotary machine. 3. Allow Crossfire to activate for a few minutes before thoroughly
rinsing surface with clean water.