- APEO-free and ready-to-use
- No effect on flammability rating on fire retardant treated fibres or woven fabrics
- Based on a fluorine compound that creates water and oil-repellent effects
- Helps prevent wet spills from becoming ugly permanent stains
- Carpets treated with Fibreloc improves maintenance cleaning effectiveness
- Non-flammable, non-hazardous, and solvent free water based formula makes it safer to use
- pH: 4.00 – 5.00
Research Fibreloc is a carpet and upholstery protector that helps shield fibres from liquid stains. Spills will bead up upon contact with the surface allowing for fast damp sponge spill removal before they are absorbed. It is safe to use on nylon, wool, olefin, polyester, polyamide, poly-cotton and linen fibres. It is suitable to be mill applied to new carpet or fabric at ambient temperature. Alternatively, it can be applied to new carpet, rugs and upholstery (fabric rolls or furniture) as an aftermarket product. It can be applied via a simple hand pump or motorised flat jet sprayer to clean, wet or dry carpets.
Directions for use:
Dry Roll Fabrics, Lounge Suites, Automotive Seats: 1. Vacuum the carpet to remove lose lint and dust. 2. Apply evenly over the fabric. Apply at the rate of 1L to 10 square metres.
3. Adjust volume slightly for thick or thin fabrics. Use Neat.
Damp or just cleaned fabric: 1. Apply solution at a rate of 500ml per 10m2. Use Neat.
Dry carpet: 1. Vacuum new or clean and dry carpet.2. Mix solution and apply with knapsack spray pump at the rate of 4 Lt per 20m2 (4.5 x 4.5m). A flat T jet fitted with 8004 nozzle gives best
result. 3. Apply the first pass down the carpet, the second across the carpet to achieve the most even application. Use Neat.
Note: It is not recommended to use silicone-based hydrophobic or softening agents in combination with this product, which reduces the stain-repellent effects especially against oil-based soiling.