- Easy to lay and maintain
- Suitable for use with both regular speed and UHS equipment
- Excellent scuff, black heel mark and wear resistance
- Perfect for floors that are repeatedly buffed
- Maintains its shine even under extreme traffic conditions
- Extremely versatile and suitable where low maintenance is required
- pH: 8.0 – 9.0
Research Glazer is perfect for use in all heavy traffic areas such as shopping malls, railway stations, hospitals, nursing homes and office buildings. Ideal sealer-finish for vinyl floors for mop and re-coat applications and also ideal as a sacrificial coating for timber floors coated with urethane based coatings. It is suitable for all resilient floors including vinyl tiles, vinyl asbestos tiles, rubber, composite rubber and linoleum. Also suitable for most hard floors like marble, slate and terrazzo. However, some hard glazed quarry tiles and glazed ceramic tiles are unsuited to using Glazer due to the lack of porosity.
Floor Preparation: 1. Strip off old seals or finished with Steamroller II, Meltdown or Sledgehammer as directed. Sledgehammer is highly effective in removing Glazer, however in areas where a
base coat (Bedrock or Blockade) have been used, strip the floor using Steamroller II.
2. If stripping is not required, cut back the floor with Supastar as directed using a blue scrubbing pad.
Finish Application: 1. Bedrock may be used as a pre-sealer if the floor is highly porous.
2. Apply three to four coats of Glazer using an Oates Poly-Cotton mop or Nylon Polish Spreader
3. Allow 30-45 mins between coats or until it is completely dry.
Maintenance: 1. A good floor maintenance program will extend the life of your floor finish and extend the time between stripping and resealing.
2. Dust mop daily to remove sand and grit tracked over the floor, and where possible use