- Removes most difficult floor finishes in quick time
- High solvent floor stripper
- Contains Ammonia
- pH: 12.50 – 13.50
Research Meltdown is a high powered solvent stripper allowing for fast penetration and removal of heavy build up and floor finishes. Suitable for use on non-metallic floor finishes and sealers including polyurethane fortified acrylics.
Heavy build-up:1 to 2 parts warm water
Medium build-up: 1 to 5 parts warm water
Machine scrubbing: 1 to 12 parts warm water
Directions for use:
1. Prepare the correct dilution according to finish build up.
2. Generously spread the floor stripping solution over area with mop and bucket.
3. Allow the solution to work and break down existing polish films (generally between 5 to 10 minutes). Do not allow the stripping solution to dry.
4. Use an Oates Floormaster Black heavy duty stripping pad to scrub the floor.
5. Scrub length wise along skirting boards. Then strip side to side over the remaining area.
6. Use the hand scrub pad to detail strip along the edges and in the corners of the room. Heel the floor machine on badly soiled spots. Avoid splashing stripper on walls.
7. Work in a controlled area to avoid walking on the wet area.
8. Use a wet pick-up vacuum to remove stripper solution from the floor.
9. Do not allow the dirty solution to dry on the floor.
10. Use a clean mop and clean water. Cover area liberally with rinse water.
11. Pick up the rinse water with the wet pick-up vacuum. Wipe all skirting boards beforethey dry.
12. Damp mop the floor with clear water for the final rinse and to ensure that all stripper solution has been removed.