- Heavy duty cleaner and degreaser
- Highly alkaline, fast acting formula
- Rips soil out of porous tiles and grout
- Can be applied by mop or auto scrubber
- pH 13.0 – 14.0.
Research Punch is a powerful, highly concentrated detergent for cleaning concrete, ceramic tiles, quarry tiles, porcelain and porous stone where it is common for soil to build up in the micro pores of the surface or collect in the ‘hills and valleys’ and grout. Regular cleaning procedures do not prevent the build-up or greying of the surface therefore the aggressive cleaning action of Punch penetrates into the pores to lift out old dirt. The results will be immediate, especially when auto scrubbing. Ideal for use in shopping centres, tiled washrooms and toilets, shower blocks, commercial kitchens, restaurants and car parks.
Directions for use:
Initial Cleaning (1 to 5 parts water)
1. Make the diluted solution as directed.
2. Liberally apply detergent to floor by mop, spray or auto-scrub solution without vacuum on.
3. Allow detergent to stand for 5 to 15 minutes (re-apply if necessary to keep solution wet).
4. Scrub with clean water in solution tank to rinse.
5. Thoroughly rinse with clean water and pick-up with wet/dry vacuum.