- Great wearability
- Satin appearance
- Suitable for use on a wide range of floor surfaces.
- Extended periods between recoating reduces maintenance
- Suitable for use in high traffic areas.
- pH: 8.0 – 9.0
Research Satin Star Floor Sealer is an easy to lay and maintain sealer polish providing an excellent satin appearance and easy burnishing. Ideal finish for multiple floor types including terrazzo and stone.
Directions for use:
Preparation: 1. Strip off old sealers or finishes with Steamroller II or Sledgehammer as directed. In areas where a base coat (Bedrock or Blockade) have been used, strip the floor with Steamroller II.
If stripping is not required, cut back the floor with Supastar as directed using an Oates Floormaster Blue scrubbing pad.
Finish application 1. Bedrock or Blockade may be used as a pre-sealer if the floor is highly porous. If required pre-seal commercial vinyl floors with Bedrock. Number of coats depends on the porosity of the surface.
2. Apply 3-5 coats of Satin Star using an Oates Poly-cotton mop or Nylon Polish Spreader.
3. Allow 30-45 mins between coats or until it is completely dry.
Maintenance 1. A good floor maintenance program will extend the life of your floor finish and extend the time between stripping and resealing.
2. Dust mop daily to remove sand and grit tracked over the floor, and where possible use carpet matting in entrance ways.
3. Mop or auto scrub daily using Supastar as directed. Dry burnish or spray buff using Shiner