- Specialty spotter and pre-spray developed to remove stubborn albumin stains
- Developed specifically for synthetic fibres providing improved cleaning performance
- Suitable for use as a traffic lane cleaner for synthetic fibres
- pH: 11.5
Research Sensation is a carpet spotter developed to solve the problem of cleaning hard to remove albumin based spots. Albumins are water-soluble proteins that can be coagulated by heat and are found in egg white, blood, milk and animal and plant tissues. Sensation is also ideal for removing spills including medicines like iodine, soft drinks and the general cleaning of older synthetic large loop pile carpet found in many older homes. Also suitable for use on the traffic lanes of synthetic carpets as some of the older polyester, acrylic and nylon fibres are extremely difficult to brighten and clean using conventional cleaning methods. Brighten colours and removes many commonly occurring stains.
Directions for use:
1. Use NEAT – do not dilute
2. Pre-test before use. Apply Sensation in an inconspicuous area and cover with a clean white towel. Leave for 5 mins and check the towel for colour transfer. If no colour transfers proceed with cleaning.
3. Blot as much excess liquid as possible or remove solid soils.
4. Using a trigger spray apply Sensation to the outside edge of the stain. DO NOT over saturate carpet.
5. Work product towards the middle of the stain with a clean white towel. DO NOT spread the stain by scrubbing with a sponge.
6. Leave the product to remain on the stain for 2 minutes.
7. Using a damp white towel blot the treated area.
8. Repeat the process until no more soils come up in the towel.
9. Always rinse, neutralise or extract the treated area.
10. Repeat above until all stain is removed.