- Easy to rinse
- Presence of highly biodegradable penetrating detergents
- Stripping active with low toxicity, no ammonia or strong solvents make it safer to use
- Pleasant fruity aroma
- pH: 12.0 – 13.0
Research Sledgehammer is a highly effective, high powered floor stripper ideal for removing old or dirty sealers and polish, leaving floors clean and ready for re-coating. It is easily rinsed and attacks sealers decreasing the reliance of machinery. It is advisable but not essential to follow up by using Neutraclean prior to resealing to remove any residual alkalinity.
Directions for use:
Heavy duty stripping: 1 to 4 parts warm water
1. Dilute Sledgehammer as directed.
2. Generously spread the floor stripping solution over area with mop and bucket.
3. Allow the solution to work on the floor for 5-10 minutes (usually at least 5 minutes). Do not allow the stripping solution to dry.
4. Place Oates Floormaster Black heavy duty stripping pad under the floor machine or use the stripping brush.
5. Scrub length wise along skirting boards. Then side to side over the remaining area.
6. Use the hand scrub pad to detail strip along the edges and in the corners of the room. Avoid splashing stripper on walls.
7. Work in a controlled area to avoid walking on the wet area.
8. Use a wet pick-up vacuum to remove stripper solution from the floor.
9. Do not allow the dirty solution to dry on the floor.
10.Use a clean mop and clean water. Cover area liberally with rinse water.
11. Pick up the rinse water with the wet pick-up vacuum. Wipe all skirting boards before they dry.
12. Damp mop the floor with clear water for the final rinse and to ensure that all stripper solution has been removed.