- Provides a tough, semi-gloss, UV stable finish
- Suitable for all indoor concrete, stone, terrazzo, glazed and unglazed tiles and pavers
- Extremely low transfer from tyres
- Suitable for single applications – no base coat required
- pH: 8.0 – 9.0
Research Solitaire Base Sealer is a one step, super tough base sealer that provides protection to all types of concrete, stone, terrazzo, glazed and unglazed tiles and pavers. Re-coats easily and hard wearing.
Directions for use:
Preparation 1. Sweep or dust mop to remove loose debris or grit.2. Ensure surface is free from oily greasy soil and any old coatings have been removed. To remove
oily greasy soil use Crossfire followed by rinsing thoroughly with water. To remove any old acrylic water based coatings use Meltdown. (Follow product label instructions.)
Finish application 1. Apply 2 – 5 coats of Solitaire using an Oates poly-cotton mop, lambs-wool applicator brush or a nylon polish spreader.
2. Allow at least 30-45 minutes between coats or until it is completely dry.
Maintenance: 1. A good floor maintenance program will extend the life of your floor finish and extend the time
between stripping and resealing. 2. Dust mop daily to remove sand and grit tracked over the floor, and where possible use carpet matting in entrance ways.
3. Mop or auto scrub daily using Supastar as directed. Spray buff using Shiner. Use an Oates Floormaster Tan pad under standard speed polish or Oates Floormaster Pro-Burnish Lite pad under UHS machinery