- A top performer with increased toughness and flexibility
- Can be burnished with regular to ultra-high speed machinery
- Excellent scuff, black heel mark and dirt pick up resistance
- Provides a brilliant rich, deep, clear wet-look gloss that is extremely resistant to scratches and marks
- pH: 8.0 – 9.0
Preparation 1. Strip off old seals or finishes with Steamroller II or Sledgehammer as directed. In areas where a base coat (Bedrock or Blockade) have been used, strip the floor with Steamroller II. 2. If stripping is not required, cut back the floor with Supastar as directed using Oates Floormaster Blue scrubbing pad.
Finish Application Terrazzo and porous stone: Always pre-seal with Blockade or Bedrock. Vinyl floors: If required, pre-seal the floor with Bedrock.
1. Apply three to four coats of Spartacus using an Oates Poly-cotton mop or Nylon Polish Spreader.
2. Allow at least 30-45 minutes between coats or until floor is completely dry.
Maintenance 1. A good floor maintenance program will extend the life of your floor finish and extend the time between stripping and resealing.
2. Dust mop daily to remove sand and grit tracked over the floor, and where possible use carpet
matting in entrance ways. 3. Mop or auto scrub daily using Supastar as directed. Dry burnish or spray buff using Shiner.