- Aggressive stripping action to reduce scrubbing time
- Pleasant pine aroma
- Incredibly fast penetration to suspend the sealer from the floor
- Totally solubilises polish into a clear jelly liquid
- No ammonia or “nasty” chemicals smells
- pH: 12.50 – 13.5
Research Steamroller II is an extra heavy duty floor stripper for difficult and hard to remove sealers including water based finishes, concrete sealer and urethane fortified acrylic sealers. Product must be applied, given time to activate, scrubbed and then rinsed off using neutraliser to counteract the alkalinity, particularly on stone/terrazzo surfaces. Ideal for use with gas stripping machines and auto scrubbers over large areas.
Directions for use:
1. Prepare the correct dilution according to finish build up.
2. Generously spread the floor stripping solution over area with mop and bucket.
3. Allow the solution to work on the floor for 5-10 mins (usually at least 5 minutes). Do not allow the stripping solution to dry.
4. Place Oates Floormaster black heavy duty stripping pad under the floor machine or use the stripping brush. For terrazzo use Tynex brushes to help cut through heavy build up
5. Scrub length wise along skirting boards. Then strip side to side over the remaining area.
6. Use the hand scrub pad to detail strip along the edges and in the corners of the room. Heel the floor machine on badly soiled spots. Avoid splashing stripper on walls.
7. Work in a controlled area to avoid walking on the wet area.
8. Use a wet pick-up vacuum to remove stripper solution from the floor.
9. Do not allow the dirty solution to dry on the floor.
10. Use a clean mop and clean water. Cover area liberally with rinse water.
11. Pick up the rinse water with the wet pick-up vacuum. Wipe all skirting boards before they dry.
12. Damp mop the floor with clear water for the final rinse and to ensure that all stripper solution has been removed.