- Suitable for vinyl, marble, terrazzo and sealed timber floors
- pH neutral, gentle and free-rinsing
- Will not leave behind a greasy, sticky or slippery residue
- Won’t blush or dull high gloss floors
- Offers a fresh clean citrus fragrance
- pH: 7.0 – 7.5
Research Supastar floor cleaner is ideal for maintaining sealed floors. Formulated for use on delicate surfaces including marble, terrazzo and slate, it is also the ideal cleaner for polished timber floors offering a streak free finish. Despite its neutral pH, it still has the punch to remove heavy grime and soil, and can be used to cut back floor finishes by leaving on the surface a several minutes prior and scrubbing with Oates Floormaster blue pad.
Directions for use:
Mopping or Spray/wipe cleaning:
1. Dilute as instructed
2. Apply by mop, or spray and wipe surfaces for cleaning.
Auto scrubbing 1. Fill the scrubber solution tank with the required volume of water followed by recommended volume Supastar.
2. Set the pad down on the floor, drop the squeegee, turn on the vacuum, and proceed with scrubbing the floor.
3. If trails are left behind, quickly return with a damp mop to remove the excess water before it dries.
4. Select the appropriate floor pad.
On vinyl – Floormaster White, Coral or Red pad
On terrazzo – White or Coral pad
Minimise the use of aggressive pads which may damage floor finishes and select a pad best suited to the level of soil experienced.
For surfaces requiring a deep clean/cutback use a Floormaster Blue pad.
Light soil: 1 to 80 parts water |Medium soil: 1 to 40 parts water |Heavy soil: 1 to 20 parts water|Spray and Wipe 1 to 10 parts water