- Excellent emulsification of oily and greasy solids
- Water softeners prevent calcium build up in machinery pumps and corrosion inhibitors reduce potential damage to metal parts, increasing their life span
- Drying agents ensure carpets is ready for foot traffic shortly after cleaning
- Non sticky formula ensures carpets do not attract soil and stay cleaner longer
- pH: 11.0 – 12.0
Research Surge is an all in one carpet spotter, pre-spray and extraction product developed to reduce cleaning inventory into one highly concentrated, effective and economical product. Effective on both wool and synthetic fibres. Works effectively in cold water. Can be used with all types of extraction machinery using either diaphragm, centrifugal or piston pumps.
Directions for use:
1. Dilute 1 part Surge to 5 parts water.
2. Pre-test. Apply Surge in an inconspicuous area and cover with a clean white towel. Leave for 5 minutes and check the towel for colour transfer. If evidence of colour transfer, do not proceed.
3. Blot as much excess liquid as possible or remove solid soil before cleaning.
4. Using a trigger spray apply diluted solution to the outside edge of the stain. DO NOT over saturate carpet.
5. Work product towards the middle of the stain with a clean white towel. DO NOT spread the stain by scrubbing with a sponge.
6. Leave the product to remain on the stain for 2 minutes.
7. Using a clean, wet, white towel blot the treated area.
8. Repeat the process until no more soils come up in the towel.
9. Always extract or rinse spotting solution to remove the stain and chemical residues.
10. Repeat above until all stain is removed.
NOTE: Surge will generally remove stains of a protein or oil nature and some ink stains. Surge will not remove old wine, tannin or soft drink stains although some may be lightened.