- Phosphate free formulation to protect the environment.
- Highly concentrated to ensure economy in use.
- Neutral pH ensuring exeldet is safe to use on all surface including aluminium
- Free rinsing and self draining leaving crockery and cutlery streak free, water spot free and sparkling clean.
- Mild on hands.
- Penetrates quickly and rapidly emulsifies all food soils and grime.
- Fully biodegradable
- Product registered under Accord’s “Recognised – Environmental Credentials Scheme
Tasman Exeldet dishwashing liquid is a concentrated neutral liquid detergent for use in a wide variety of manual cleaning operations.
It is a clear green apple fragranced liquid. and has been formulated to be highly cost effective in use.
Exeldet has a wide variety of uses including hand dishwashing operations in all institutional areas such as hospitals, food service, clubs and restaurants.
The highly active biodegradable synthetic wetting agents in this product ensure that the toughest soils and grease are removed to leave crockery and cutlery sparkling clean.
It is suitable for use in kitchens and food preparation areas