- Effective in hard and soft water
- Particularly effective in the removal of heavy soil deposits found in kitchen and food plants.
- Free rinsing to ensure a nonslip finish.A.Q.I.S. approved
- Economical fast spray-on, wipe-off application
- Versatile in use as manual, spray or mechanical applications are able to be used.
- 5 Litres
Tasman Greasol is a straw coloured heavy duty liquid detergent. Greasol is a blend of non-ionic surfactants, solvents, glycolether, inorganic water conditioning agents and soil anti-deposition agents. Greasol has been formulated to quickly remove grease, fat, dirt, protein and oil from a variety of surfaces. Greasol is particularly effective on food plants and kitchens when used
as directed. Greasol is A.Q.I.S. approved for use in food plants.
Directions for use:
For heavy duty cleaning, use at a concentration of 15-25 ml/litre (1 cup per bucket in hot water). Use with a mop, brush, sponge or spray. Wear gloves if using the product for manual cleaning. If deposits are heavy allow solution to penetrate for 5 minutes but do not allow to
dry. Rinse well with warm water