- Meet the original Waterhog™. Tough, long-lasting and proven for Australian conditions. Ideal for all weather and high traffic.
- No other mat in the industry traps water and dirt so effectively.
- Rubber reinforced face nubs and it’s “waffle” design provides a crush-proof scraping action.
- The raised-rubber water-dam traps dirt and absorbs water keeping it off carpets, tiles and floors.
- Waterhog Classic is ideal for most applications inside or out. The unique design and style make it revolutionary!
- Waterhog™ Classic is anti-static, the maximum average voltage of 1.6KV. Safe for use in computer rooms and around electronic equipment.
- Green friendly rubber backing has 20% recycled rubber content.
- All Waterhog mats are certified slip resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute
Meet the original Waterhog Classic 200. Ideal for recessed areas or throw down matting. This mat is tough, has a long life span and is proven for Australian conditions. Ideal for all weather and high traffic.
Unique ridged construction effectively removes and traps dirt and moisture.
Exclusive rubber-reinforced face nubs prevent pile from crushing, extending product life. Anti-static 100% premium polypropylene. Fabric dries quickly; won’t fade or rot. Can easily be vacuumed or hosed out.
Special Tri-Grip™ cleated rubber backing minimises movement in most carpets and improves traction on hard surfaces.
Exclusive “water dam” allows Waterhog™ Classic mat to hold up to 6.7 litres per square metre. Water and dirt stay on the mat.
Note: Colours subject to change from dye lot to dye lot.
Uses: Entrance areas
Compound: Yarn: Solution-dyed polypropylene, Backing: SBR Rubber
Durometer: 55 per ASTM D2240
Edges: Safety bevelled on all four sides
Flammability: “A” Rating of DOC FF1-70
Warranty: 3 years
Colour: Charcoal, Dark Brown, Evergreen, Red/Black
Custom widths and unique configurations are available. Please call for a quotation.