- Reduces scuffing on floors
- Extended ware life
- Ultra high gloss levels
- Fast drying and extremely durable
- Leaves a deep, clear finish
- Non yellowing-resists discoloration
- Excellent levelling properties
Whiteley Brilliance Floor Sealer/Finish is a new generation, one-step, high gloss polish that provides an amazing “wet look” finish for use on most hard floor surfaces including: terrazzo, vinyl tiles, granite, vinyl sheeting, tiles and slate.
Brilliance has improved scuff resistance and even higher gloss levels. You will see an improvement in the durability and life span of the floor. By any measure Brilliance is one of the best floor polishes on the market.
Slip resistant rating D1 classification as per AS4586:2013
Directions for use:
Remove all old polish and sealer using Xpoly8 Floor Stripper ensuring to follow all procedures and directions
as per label. Pick up all remaining residue and rinse area with a solution of Tempo HD at a dilution 9mL/Litre of
water. After the stripped surface is dry and has been swept the surface is now ready to seal.
Apply first coat of Brilliance using a clean applicator, allow 15-30 minutes drying time between coats. (This may
vary depending on airflow and drying conditions.) Apply a further 3 coats of Brilliance ensuring each additional
coat is laid on a dry surface. Buff after applying.
Daily: Sweep floor
• Mop and scrub floor with Tempo HD at a dilution of 9mL/Litre of water & buff.
• Use Glokleen or Rejuven8 and buff to provide extra wear and durability to the floor finish as well as increase