- Hospital Grade Disinfectant Wipes.
- pH neutral – safe for use on most surfaces & equipment.
- Highly absorbent Apertured Fabric.
- Leaves surfaces streak free.
- Extremely durable.
- Non Hazardous.
- Does not contain phenolics or chlorine.
- Friendly to use on Metals (Non-Corrosive).
Whiteley Vwipes cleans and disinfects surfaces. V-Wipes unique pH neutral formula and high-quality apertured fabric allow for fast, effective cleaning and disinfection of all surfaces within the healthcare environment.
Microbiologically tested: Viraclean® has been proven to kill:
- Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA or Golden Staph)
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- E coli
- Enterococcus Faecalis (VRE)
- Salmonella choleraesuis
- Proteus vulgaris
- Influenza virus
- Herpes Simplex virus
- Hepatitis B Group virus
- Candida Albicans
Pack sizes available: Flatpack – 50 Wipes (230x330mm). Canister – 100 Wipes (180x250mm).